Outsourcing in Clinical Trials East Asia is back for the second year running. This event is a 2 day B2B conference bringing together local and global pharma and biotech companies with CRO’s. The aim of the event is to offer case studies and insights into how to effectively outsource and manage clinical trials throughout East Asia. The event programme incorporates insights from both small and big pharma companies. All sessions will take place in both English and Korean.
Why South Korea?
This year’s dual event is taking place in Seoul, (South Korea) where there is a good balance of local and global pharma companies. Korea has made huge steps towards being recognised as a key player in pharma by specialising in biosimilar.
Why This Event – Why Now?
The landscape of clinical trials in Asia is changing. Many of the global pharmaceutical companies may have first decided to move to Asia for the patient pool and cheaper cost. However, the whole spotlight in Asia is now impacting the pharmaceutical sector rather than just the mere clinical trials industry. Companies need to set their strategic sights on a future world where Asia is not just a market for the pharma industry but could make a key contribution to drug discoveries as well.
Along with the change in location, the outsourcing of clinical trial activities to clinical research organisation and solution providers have become a highly effective way for many pharma companies to streamline operations and concentrate on core activities. With the rising importance of CROs and vendors, outsourcing partners are now more than solution providers facilitating recruitment, data analysis and monitoring, but true partners to lead clinical trials to a success.
Key speakers Announced
- Carrie Duan, Head of Clinical Project Management & Operations – Baxter
- Eddie Tam, Head of Scientific & Clinical Procurement. Asia & JPAC – Sanofi
- PJ Chen, Vice President, Global Clinical Development – United Neuroscience
- Joan Shen, VP, China Development Head – Jassen
- ChangGun Kim, R&D Business Manager – GNT Pharma
- Chun San An, Chief/International Business Development – GNT Pharma
Key Agenda Topics for Outsourcing in Clinical Trials
- The Key Elements to Success: Learning about the essential areas to consider when choosing a vendor
- Examining the Challenges with sourcing the right CRO and Vendors for Global Trials
- Improving Trials Progress and Data Quality by Promoting Engagement with your Vendors
To register, please click here and use code: MK-BP-AD