Thermo fisher is launching five new solutions in instrumentation, data management, sample preparation and consumables at Pittcon 2018 (booth 2353) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. New product launches include:
- The enhanced Thermo Scientific iCAP TQs ICP-MS system: Semiconductor wafer fabrication plants and ultra-high purity chemical suppliers can now strengthen their monitoring of trace elements within challenging sample matrices with a new triple quadrupole inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer (ICP-MS), offering sub-parts-per-trillion detection—making it an ideal solution for ultraclean applications.
There’s a growing need to push the boundaries of detection, especially in the semiconductor industry and related industrial applications, –Miguel Faustino, Senior Director
- Thermo Scientific Chromeleon XTR Laboratory Management system: Laboratory scientists across the globe can now benefit from a software system that helps them manage the entire lab, designed to support process adherence, data integrity and complete regulatory compliance.
- Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-6000 high pressure ion chromatography (HPIC) system: Ion chromatographers undertaking time-sensitive analyses or complex research applications can now take advantage of a new high pressure ion chromatography (HPIC) system designed to accelerate the productivity of both routine and research workflows with automated monitoring and diagnostics.
- The new Thermo Scientific TSQ 9000 triple quadrupole GC-MS/MS system and Thermo Scientific ISQ 7000 single quadrupole GC-MS system: Increasing compliance and efficiency needs can now be met with scalable, effective and easy-to-use gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC-MS) solutions, designed to provide advanced levels of performance and throughput for environmental, food and forensic laboratories.
- The next-generation Thermo Scientific Vanquish Duo UHPLC systems: The analytical complexity of new and emerging pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals can now be met with advanced ultra-high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) systems designed to streamline workflows and help reduce cost per sample.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific