For more than 100 years, Remington: The Science and Practice of Pharmacy has been the definitive pharmacy reference. It covers the entire scope of pharmacy education from the history of pharmacy and ethics to the particulars of industrial pharmacy and pharmacy practice, making Remington the career companion all pharmacists should have. This 22nd edition has been fully revised and updated with an array of new content and is available in print, and online via MedicinesComplete.
Changes in the 22nd edition:
- Content reorganised
- New two-volume format for easy reference
- New international focus to reflect the global importance of the book
- Chapters fully revised and updated by many new contributors
- Updated illustrations and photos
- Revitalised monograph section that features selected Martindale content
- Expanded practice section and chapters added on cutting-edge topics
Remington for teaching, training and research – the pharmacy education reference
- The history of pharmacy
- Ethics in pharmacy
- Particulars of industrial pharmacy and pharmacy practice
- Use it to inform the development of new research projects and as an entry into new areas of pharmacy
Remington for practice
- An invaluable resource to verify facts and refresh on basics
- An authoritative primary source when preparing forensic statements
- An essential point of reference for drug formulators and research workers
- A must-have for community pharmacists in retail or hospital environments
- A reliable source of trusted information for compounding pharmacists
How can i download this file ?? Please explain it. Thanks 🙂
How can I download this complete book? Please help me.
Is this available in manila? what is he name of bookstore? thanks.